Wednesday 16 November 2011

RINDU


I miss the moment

I miss the moment we olls together
I miss the moment we share the laughter
I miss the moment we eat together
I miss the moment we share the food
I miss the moment we play DoTA
I miss the moment we scold each other because of game
I miss the moment when I made u merajuk and u muncung itik
I miss the moment u merajuk and I have to pujuk
I miss the moment we sleep together
I miss the moment we share the pillow
I miss the moment we bahan membahan
I miss the moment we hang out
I miss the moment we play football
I miss the moment we play in the class
I miss the moment we have been scolded by the lecturer
I miss the moment we studied together for final exam
I miss the moment we make fool and fun of people
I miss the moment we bahan the girl "hey! Ketiak ko basah!"
I miss the moment we go to taiping
I miss the moment we convoy to penang
I miss the moment we convoy to langkawi
I miss the moment we do stupid things
I miss the moment we played stupid game called "teke putting"
I miss the moment when we fighting for a silly thing
I miss the moment we eat durian
I miss the moment u and I manja manja
I miss the moment when we’ve called adik beradik and adik tiri
I miss the moment when we like one big family together

I miss a lot of things with uolls guys!



1 comments:

Ayue Yusoff said...

i miss those things too!

Post a Comment